SENIOR PROGAM MANAGER - Performance Monitoring
We are seeking a mix of talented professionals – ranging from those just beginning their professional careers to those with significant experience at commercial nuclear power plants.
Candidates for professional level nuclear positions at INPO should have:
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent nuclear power plant experience
- SRO license or certification/station management
- 5-8 years nuclear power or nuclear Navy experience
- Minimum of five years experience in nuclear plant operations, maintenance or engineering (commercial or Navy)
- Facilitate meetings
- Work independently and with little supervisory oversight
- Develop new programs, products, and services
- Sometimes leads initiatives
- Write and review technical documents
- Work with administrative assistant to prepare/maintain project charts, assistance plans, checklists, letters, etc.
Back to Current Job Openings