SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER-Learning Development
We are seeking a mix of talented professionals – ranging from those just beginning their professional careers to those with significant experience at commercial nuclear power plants.
- Responsible for all phases of leadership and industry training including needs analysis, curriculum development, course design and development, implementation, and evaluation. Training audiences range from Boards of Directors to individual contributors.
- Revise leadership instructional strategies for various level of leadership in the nuclear industry.
- Build comprehensive leadership development solutions.
- Prepare comprehensive instructional materials and courseware (e.g., instructional design documents, instructor materials, participant materials, storyboards, templates, models, prototypes, style guides, case studies, simulations, learning modules, video scripts, webinars, social media materials, etc.).
- Lead the design and development of quality learning curricula, courses and courseware for industry-wide training using the full spectrum of learning interventions, methods, and systems that can be used for addressing leadership development learning needs.
- Lead concurrent projects to design, develop and implement training
- Develop and execute change management plans for industry training
- Interface with a broad spectrum of personnel from senior leadership to subject matter experts (SMEs) in order to identify training needs and develop training solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or Instructional Technology field
- Minimum 8 years experience in design and development of training of which 4 years are in the development of leadership development courses and curricula.
- Project planning experience.
Back to Current Job Openings